Monday, June 21, 2010

Break

In the name of Allah who does not sleep.


A lot of things happened lately.

A lot things which made me sit quietly by myself and think - no, more like contemplating on few things about myself:

My attitude.
My language.

My media use.
My connectedness with people around me.

Have I been just?


"To satisfy humans is infinity," so said a teacher I respected back in school.

But I have people whom I want to satisfy, whom I want to listen to their advices and whom I want to share things with. But I really should know my limit - the very least, the limit I should be abiding so as to be just to others as well.

And for that, I'll be taking a break to think things through.

I have temporarily deactivated my Facebook account.
I may not be updating this blog for awhile.
I may not check my e-mail as often.

Thank you for putting up with me all this while. I'll see you again when I see you - which I don't know how soon.


Yours truly,
Hafizuddin Yahaya @ Chouji.



"O Allah! Guide me onto the Right Path and please keep me away from sins."

2 comments:

~M i z a ~ said...

ke manakah hg hilang pas ni?

hafiz CHouJi said...

Bukan menghilang ke mana, Ros. Aku ada ja kat rumah. Cuma menghilang sat dari dunia siber untuk muhasabah diri. :')