Friday, November 12, 2010

2.1

In the name of Allah, most Knowledgeable.

This is just a quick update -- I'm still not in the mood to write anything yet (I'm really, really sorry for that).


As of today, I am no longer a student. But I'm not yet a graduate though. I'm sort of in between the two - I am what you call a GRADUAND.

Here is the definition of graduand I found online:

(n.) A university student who has completed the requirements for, but has not yet been awarded, a particular degree.

This is one of the reasons why I love English:  It has words for something in different context even though it originates from the same thing. Try find the meaning for 1) meteor, 2) meteoroid, and 3) meteorite. I hope you'll understand what I meant.


One more thing; Let me share the result of my 5 and a half year learning and improvising myself to be an English teacher: I passed the TESL course and will be rewarded with second-upper (2.1) class degree. Not too great, I know -- it's not like receiving a first class degree with honours or something. But still, it means a lot of things to me.

 For this, I thank Allah and everyone who has contributed (directly or indirectly) and has made things easier for me throughout this 5-and-a-half year. I don't want to write any name here -- in fact, I can't. It would take me hours to list down all names.



"O Allah! I thank You for all the things You have given to me and beseech You to bless everyone who has helped me throughout this year. I pray for their happiness, prosperity and bliss in this life and the Hereafter."


-p/s: My "angka giliran" as a TESL student in IPBA is 0021 and I received 2.1 for my degree. I find that to be such beautiful "coincidence". :')

5 comments:

mizzshaina said...

kawen pun 2 haribulan satu ke? heheh.. congrats choji! u deserve it

p/s-aku try komen kat page sendiri boleh je tadi.. nanti ko try lagi ye

sekolahidup said...

21 is my favourite number..
=)

no worries about not updating your blog...even I didn't have the urge to write...huhu

hafiz CHouJi said...

Sarah: Thanks, Sarah. Memang syukur sangat second-upper class. Ingatkan dapat second-lower je. Urm, kawen belum pasti la 2hb 1. Susah sket kot tarikh tu sebab dekat sangat dgn buka sekolah.

-p/s: I just remember another interesting fact about 21. Nombor surat beranak aku H 210011. Another 21~

Kak Hanis: I never knew that 21 is your favourite number. Mine is 8. *tetiba je*

Airil Azmei said...

congrats!..mksudnye ko kne ad ank 21 orng....haha..just joking..pe2 pown all the best!!

hafiz CHouJi said...

Thanks! Ko pun kena usaha dapatkan at least second upper nanti. *wink*

21 orang anak? Ko gilo? Mati bini aku nanti. 2.1 kan? So 2 lelaki, sorang pompuan la. Amacam?