Friday, December 31, 2010

Recuperate

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious.


I can say, right now is one of the bad times for me. I am at my worst emotional state that I really need a break to recuperate my spirit and emotions.

Everything seems so wrong right now. Even sitting in front of this laptop makes me feel depressed so much.

I need a break. Maybe a long break.

To everyone, I have deactivated my Facebook account for a while and might not be seen online for a while - for a  day or two? Or more? I don't know. Until I recover my spiritual and mental energies, I'll be away. Away from this cyber world.

But yeah, I am reachable through my phone though. So friends from IPBA out there who is reading this, please update me about posting if there is any new news, okay? I appreciate such effort. To everyone, please pray that I will recuperate and recover my spirit and emotion as soon as possible. Thank you.

3 comments:

mizzshaina said...

whatever u are going through, I hope u will stay strong and be patient.. Allah is testing you right now, meaning He is watching whether you will pass His test or not.. watever it is, just remember that Allah is near, and always there for you.. Doa banyak2, sesungguhnya takde ape yang susah bila Dia permudahkan, kan? im sure u know that=)

persevere ok! I got ur back

TRAVELLER said...

Aslm wbt

Dear brother,

I had faced this woe too (maybe a bit different) especially during the long holidays and it made me go on a hiatus. Astaghfirullah, it's terrible and may Allah cleanse our heart and Guide us in His straight path. insya Allah.

P/S: The trick is - start a mini checklist on the fard obligations what we have to do and add on more nawafil and additional deeds in daily/weekly/monthly basis. In a hadeeth, Allah azzawajalla said that the best way to achieve His Love is through doing supererogatory prayers and deeds and when we get His Love, all of our limbs will be blessed by His Will to goodness. Insya Allah

All the best.

traveller, al-faqeer ilallah

wallahua'lam
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the world.

pika pikah said...

sabar chouji...cheer up! dun let the bad things in life stop u from having fun. maybe Tuhan nk uji tu...

and, anyways, hi! =D