Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thank You, Miss BBM300!

I should be completing my kerja kursus agama right now, but here I am, writing a blog entry. Ahaha~

Let's forget about my kerja kursus agama for a while.

.
.
.

Last night, I was on a date with Miss BBM300. She's so damn hot, and good looking too! We spent like, more than an hour, together. I helped her kneaded some dough until I fell asleep. Even I've fallen asleep, she still doing her job persistently. And when I woke up this morning, the dough was ready to be used to bake a bread. *touched*

This is Miss BBM300's product of hard work :')


Miss BBM300 scolded me when I wanted to make a bread out of the dough. She told me to go see abang S first, only then she would allow me touch the dough.

I obeyed.

As I came back home, Miss BBM300 welcomed me joyously. And I, too, was happy to see her. With determination plus imagination, I made a sausage bread out of the dough. Took me sometimes to bake it but the result was superb! No, I mean, sumptuous. Ahaha~ Let's look at the result, shall we?




This is no pizza. This is sausage bread, Chouji-style~


Note to Miss BBM300:
For all your effort, Miss BBM300, I thank you sooo very much! Let's date again sometimes? Hee~ X'D


~p/s: If you are sooo curious, here's my Miss BBM300:




Oops! Sorry~ That's my gf, Miss SX10IS. Ehehe~ Okay, here's the real Miss BBM300:





Yes, Miss BBM300 is a breadmaker. Thank you. :')

*back to completing kerja kursus agama*

4 comments:

Ummu A'isyah said...

xley blahrr...cop brand pmpuan,"miss",naper xletak "mr"??choc yg gataiiiii,wakakakka

hafiz CHouJi said...

Tenkiu, Ngel. Aku memang rasa gatai sket kat blakang tengkuk tadi tapi da lega lepas keruk. :'P

Lagipon kalo aku letak "Mister" nanti tak pasal-pasal aku kena cop gay pulak. Ahaha~

mizzshaina said...

ko bli bread maker??
gle ar,,haha.. bkn mahal ke?
btw, ble umah everton bleh merasa piza??

hafiz CHouJi said...

Takde la mahal sangat sebab dapat about 40% off. Lagipon value breadmaker nie kire tinggi la sebab aku bake roti sendiri je skang, da tak beli roti dah.

Urm . . . bukan tanak bagi umah Everton merasa pizza, tapi aku pon tak merasa lagi. Sebab, aku tak penah try buat lagi. Few days nie asek cuba buat variasi roti je. Ehehe~ :'D