Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tag

Okay. I. Am. Bored.

Like . . . really, really bored. There are few hours before I go out to town for the Japan Festival.

Guess I can complete this thing first? Got it from Sarah Haiina's blog. Here goes:

Sometimes I just need:
- someone I can share anything. Whenever I feel happy about something, whenever I'm sad about something, or whenever I feel so uncertain about something. Bottling things up is hard, and it eats you inside out.

Sometimes I want:
- a younger sister. No particular reason, just because I don't have one. Older sisters and younger sisters can be different, I know. Perhaps if I ever had a younger sister, I'd be able to talk smoothly with females?

Sometimes I like to:
- go out to town at night, especially during weekend. Drunk people are funny.

Sometimes all it takes:
- is just a shred of doubt to make you hesitate in making a crucial decision or judgement.

Sometimes I picture:
- myself teaches adolescents in university, has children with a girl I love.

Sometimes I wish:
- I'm more capable than what I am. Being different is nonetheless good, but it can cause some turmoils inside.

Sometimes I find:
- it very difficult to express my real self and how I feel, especially to a person I like.

Sometimes I take:
- pride in my successes.

Sometimes I look:
- forward to what the future has in store for me.

Sometimes I hate:
- myself? No. I love myself, thank you Allah. But sometimes I hate my incompetency and lack of capability for certain things. I never liked competitions.

Sometimes it’s nice:
- if I can grow old together with a person I love, sharing many things while getting to know each other more and more, every single day.

Sometimes it hurts:
- to see people getting hurt because of my actions.

Sometimes it makes me happy:
- when I can make other people feel happy and smile. Not sometimes, but every time.

Sometimes it’s sad:
- to see people getting all selfish and oppress others for their own benefits.

Sometimes I listen:
- to my surroundings . . . the sound of the mellifluous morning breeze, the sound of chattering people, the sound of cars bustling through a busy motorway.

Sometimes I sleep:
- and pray that I can live another day to see happy faces on people I love.

Sometimes I like to watch:
- people's behaviour. I don't know why, but I can find even the littlest amusement in people's gestures and that is enough to make my day.

Sometimes I feel:
- downtrodden by my own incompetency and lack of ability.

Sometimes I rant:
- silently on a piece of paper or MS Word. I always try to channel my emotions into words and make a writing piece out of it.

Sometimes I never:
- give up on things I know I have no chance of success. I have no idea why.

Sometimes I really:
- want to know the truth behind the Allah's creation. I guess that's why I seek to learn as many things I could in my ability.

When I’m ..

sad, I want: a listening ear.

happy, I need: somebody I can share it with.

mad, I wish: I can stay calm and don't hurt anyone.

overjoyed, I find: myself smiling all day long, humming to my own toneless tune.

indifferent, I like to: observe my surroundings.

content, I never: keep it to myself.

frustrated, all it takes: is to pray and work harder so as not to let history repeat itself.


If..
you saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first?
- I'll dash to save my family member while shouting to alert my best friend or people around him to his rescue. But I guess it all depends on how crucial the help they need . . . and I hope I can make a quick, wise judgement if that moment ever comes at all.

you had the choice of going back in time to or go forward in time to see the future, which would you choose?
- Neither. I'd rather live in the present. I look back at my past sometimes to learn from my mistakes, and I'm striving my best to shape my own future. We are never helpless when we realise how strong we actually are, and that Allah is always by our side.

I want to tag:
- Sarah Shaina
- Dyana Kamal
- Khirol
- Yantie
- Yuyu
- and anyone else who feels like doing this.

No comments: